19 October 2011

Eat greens for that enviable glow.

I love salad, not only because it tastes delicious when the toppings are just right, but because of how it improves my complexion and energizes. It never fails to rejuvenate my skin in times of need. For lunch today, I had some spinach salad adorned with red bell pepper slices, chicken, balsamic, and olive oil. It was so satisfying and invigorating. For the past few months, I have been incorporating more greens into my diet. Salads (romaine, spinach) are easy to prepare and the topping choices are endless. Sunflower seeds, mushrooms, avocado, tomatoes, cranberries, hard-boiled eggs, beets, olives, artichoke hearts, shredded carrots, and almond slices are merely a few ideas. Rich in beta-carotene, vitamin C, and a host of other vitamins and minerals, greens are definitely the way to go when it comes to achieving a gorgeous glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment