15 October 2011

Disclaimer

Disclaimer:

Please be advised that the content found within my blog (kindnaturalyou.blogspot.com) is purely based on my own opinion and cannot and should not be relied upon as fact or absolute truth. I am not medical doctor/physician, nutritionist, or cosmetologist nor am I an expert in the medical field.

I will not held accountable for any actions taken or any consequences that may result from anyone who visits or reads the content contained within this blog or takes any action as a result of reading this blog. I will not be held liable for any consequences that may result from anyone who uses what they interpret to be advice, recommendations, tips, methods, techniques, tricks, or ideas. Furthermore, I do not intend to cause harm, insult, injure/hurt, defame, or offend anyone with any of the content I have written and I will not be held responsible for the interpretation, misinterpretation, use, or misuse of any of this blog's content.

The views expressed in this blog do not represent or reflect the views of the website's web host (Google Blogger), anyone who visits this blog, or anyone related to or acquainted with the author of the blog postings. Finally, I do not represent anyone who comments on this blog and I will not be held liable for any comments. Those who comment do so voluntarily and at their own legal and personal risk.

Copyright Disclaimer:

All of my posts are copyrighted and are not to be duplicated without due credit and permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment